Leadership Trainer (Apprenticeships)
There are many jobs out there for leadership trainers, but I don't think you will find one with more flexibility, support, clear leadership, and fun. Our supportive, open and passionate culture means everything to us, and whilst we have tough times like any business, we stick together and support each other. This is not the "big sell", its just the truth.
Enthusiasm is at the top of our wish list, but of course you will have the experience and knowledge to back it up.
We have learners across the country so depending on where you are based will guide where your caseload will be.
Place of Work:
Hybrid model - Mix of face to face at employer/learner site and Microsoft Teams
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To develop a clear understanding of Siamo Trainings projects, funding streams, timings, and planned outcomes, to ensure that both the profiled project outcomes and outputs are achieved and in relation to your own set targets.
- You will live by and promote the company values of Honesty, Respect, Accountability and Passion at all times.
- To commit to and apply your own CPD ensuring that skills, competencies, and subject knowledge remains current
- To always follow Ofsted EIF and ESFA guidelines and compliance
- To ensure that the focus of the delivery is always around the learner learning new skills and the EPA process. To include mock EPA throughout and support final mock prior to gateway readiness.
- To participate in regular observations of TLA by Line Manager & regular standardisation meetings with IQA
- To plan for training using current Institute for Apprenticeship Assessment Plans, End Point Assessment guidelines as well as individually for learner and employer needs, including the planning of off the job hours against the KSB's. To include the employer in this planning.
- To deliver the highest quality interactive training, workshops, and subject demonstrations, adapting to suit online or face to face, as needed.
- To write and support delivery of projects and tasks that allow learners to robustly embed their learning into their roles and impact their progression, the employer's growth, and the wider community.
- To coach, assess and support learners with their practical elements of apprenticeship application
- To deliver one to one sessions with each learner, monthly or more frequently if required to ensure that learner support is individualised and supporting their own growth, development and progression opportunities
- To review and feedback learner progress regularly in ways that the learner can understand where they have improved or where they need to improve against the ILP and Assessment Plan milestones. This includes ongoing LIVE feedback within sessions and within formal reviews every 10 weeks. To include employers and line managers in this process.
- Liaise effectively with all relevant partners and any other stakeholders
- Undertake an administrative role ensuring that all contractual and compliance requirements are of the highest standard, maintaining records both electronically for tracking and manually for audit trail and dealing with all client correspondence and evidence for the projects. This includes paper based and Smart Assessor Tracking.
- To ensure that all Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement frameworks are followed and adhered to.
- Ensure that all paperwork, tracking, and evidence is submitted accurately and in a timely manner in advance of all claim dates/deadlines
- To ensure that you apply all of the above with practical application of Siamo Trainings policies around Safeguarding, Prevent, GDPR, Data Protection and Security, Equality and Diversity, Confidentiality, Health and Safety and all other policies