Marketing and Social Media Officer
Are you a social media expert? Do you know how to utilise your skills to make social perform for business? Are you fantastic at creating visual and written content and adapting it for different audiences?
We are looking for someone who can manage our social media accounts and content creation activities, taking ownership and working to make our content stand out. You will deftly manage day to day tasks, bringing the existing brand vision to life, but also have opportunities to develop our social media presence across existing and future platforms.
Your ideas for developing content, presence and brand identity will create real results: attracting candidates, learners and clients to our brand. You will work to develop cross-platform campaigns, forming an important role in the success of our business.
The role is currently full time although we would consider part time hours for the right applicant.
- Please note that due to the level of applications, we may only be able to get back to those who are successful.
Who is right for the job?
Someone with a passion for people, hard-working, positive and with the ability to work to deadlines and juggle changing requirements. You will have strong visual skills, being able to create on brand artwork, and excellent writing skills, creating copy that sparkles, making our social media presence stand out. You will also be keen to jump into other marketing projects, as needed, to assist with the promotion of our brand internally and externally.
Working in a small team you will be responsible for the social media output for all aspects of the business across candidate attraction and client prospecting. Tasks cover:
- Social media content creation
- Scheduling and platform management
- Platform development
- Brand Management
- Candidate attraction activities
- B2B promotional content
Additionally, there will be scope to support projects across:
- Brand management
- Lead generation and conversions
- Internal comms
- Blog content creation
- Client retention activities
- Experience in social media marketing, through employment or a related qualification.
- Strong ability to create and research relevant and insightful content to benefit all areas of the business.
- Excellent visual design - making designs come to life, using tools including Canva and/or Adobe programmes.
- Excellent brand awareness - maintaining and developing a consistent style.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to adapt copy to a variety of platforms and differing audiences.
- Knowledge of social media schedulers such as Buffer, Hootsuite, or Sprout Social.
- Excellent communication skills - you will need to build strong, positive relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Curiosity - the ability to research new trends and social media platform updates in order to develop output and tap into new audiences.
- Knowledge of Office 365.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and problem-solve.
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO.
- Valid driving licence.
Your main base will be in Erdington, Birmingham. However, time will also be spent at our Birmingham Business Park base, and there is scope for some home-working.
Why Siamo Group?
We are a flourishing recruitment and training provider, working in conjunction with some of the country's leading distribution, logistics, manufacturing and commercial companies. We supply and train staff within the UK's supply chain and retail network and communicate within both the B2C and B2B markets. We hold ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, three times. We offer:
- Great business ethos and personality
- Clear progression path and opportunities
- Market leading accredited training programmes
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day a year up to 25 days.
- Birthday vouchers
- Siamo Benefits
- Pension scheme
- Regular company communication days: entertainment, team bonding meal and hotel stay.
Apply now to join our fun, friendly team in a company with strong values and a commitment to making employees feel valued and supported.