Mechanical/Electrical Service Engineer
Award winning recruitment company, Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Mechanical/Electrical Service Engineer, for a valued client based in Coventry.
Role: Mechanical/Electrical Service Engineer (Measuring/Quality Equipment)
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum (Dependant on experience)
Term: Permanent Role
Hours: 39 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Reporting to the Works Manager, the Service Engineers principal job purpose will be to ensure the provision of a service and repair function to a wide range of Measuring/Quality Equipment predominantly on site at the Coventry Facility but on occasions at the customers location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Giving Technical Support to customers when service-related issues arise
- Ensuring customer requests are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
- Have the ability to assess products to enable the evaluation of what service is required or if the product is BER
- Products ranges from Mechanical and Digital Calipers to Height Gauge and general Measuring Equipment
- Cover for other departments where required i.e. holidays, sickness etc.
- Liaison with other Group departments both internal and external;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and often demanding sales / service environment
- Products covered are General Mechanical and Digital Measuring Equipment
- Proven track record of ability to deliver
- Previous experience working within a customer support role
- Knowledge of office procedures & hierarchy
- Ability to function in a busy environment
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role then please apply and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.