The hours of work are:
Day Shift: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:00, £10:50 per hour
- Manage and monitor the status of ordered parts/materials and expedite or de-expedite delivery of items to meet requirements
- Work the Material Planners checklist daily to ensure that all Priority Planner Reports and Tasks are completed on time with correct and relevant information.
- Establish root cause and work to resolve any issues which could affect supply of parts
- Escalate where appropriate any issues/areas needing attention
- Work to agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) on the following: Availability, Back Order/Past Due Reduction (Including Aged Orders) and ETA Coverage
- Internal and External Reporting
- Support Supplier Portal Website Rollout to encourage suppliers to become self-managing.
- Required to work closely with the Client, Supply Base, Customer Support, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Operations and Inbound Logistics
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Requires prior experience in or knowledge of Supply Chain with a proven track record in Material Planning
- Vendor Management Skills
- Strong Planning & Organising Skills
- Excellent Oral Communication Skills supported by good written skills
- Must be target driven, persistent, take ownership and be a self starter.
- SAP knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Must be confident in speaking to Senior Management within Organisations
- Supporting Supplier Meetings
In return we can offer:
- Skills in the workplace training provided
- On-going work that can lead to a permanent contract
- free on-site car parking facilities
- Good transport links including Arriva buses from Leicester to the site gate.
- 24/7 Siamo on-site support team
- Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service that can save candidates money when shopping online or in store, cashback and voucher schemes. Plus life insurance whilst employed.
- If this role is for you apply now.