Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased)
The Siamo Group are currently recruiting for 3 Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased).
To be responsible for all maintenance activities and to support other departments within the facility from time to time including working on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and computerised systems to guard against production delays or shut-downs covering preventative (planned) maintenance, and emergency maintenance.
Mon - Fri (07:00-15:00) WEEK 1
Mon - Fri (15:00-23:00) WEEK 2
- NOTE* You will be required to work a night shift on rotation (To be agreed).
Service and repair a wide range of machinery and equipment such as:
- Thermal spray equipment.
- Vacuum heat treat equipment.
- Atmospheric heat treat (Gas & Electric Furnaces).
- Machining and dressing equipment.
- To assemble, install, test, certify and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- To install and maintain three phase and single-phase control gear for motors, pumps and fans.
- To inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards and defect.
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns and fixing faults.
- A strong awareness of health and safety culture.
- A self-motivated approach and a proactive attitude with effective communication skills.
- A good understanding of vacuum furnaces and heat treatment systems.
- An understanding of technical manuals and engineering diagrams.
- Experience within an aerospace environment or at least an ISO9001 approved organisation.
- City and Guilds electrical qualification 17th Edition.
- High Voltage experience advantageous.
- Recognised apprenticeship, 2 years' experience post apprenticeship preferred.
- Experience in carrying out testing and inspection, reactive maintenance works and installation works.
- Knowledge of plant control.
If you'd like more information about this position then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0114 273 7741.