Mould shop operatives required part time
- Based In a manufacturing setting; Mould shop operatives required in SOUTHEND ON SEA, SS9
The successful candidates will be required to meet the following functions and responsibilities:
- Operate semi automatic and manual assembly equipment as well as other associated equipment as and when required.
- To manually & Semi Automatically assemble products.
- Comply with all relevant Health, safety, Environmental & COSHH requirements
- Work to relevant processes and procedures.
- Carry out activities in line with Company procedures and process standard work.
- Identify improvements.
- Ensure efficient running of Assembly equipment.
- Feed components and replenish materials for assembly / packing processes.
- Experience in light assembly work (small components.)
- Assembly of small components by hand so good hand eye co-ordination required.
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment.
- May be expected to work other shift pattern's
- NO HEAVY LIFTING
- Must be fully committed to achieving the team's objectives and targets.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of the assembly systems.
- Must be proactive towards improvement ideas/programs.
- Must be self motivated and able to work using their own initiative.
- Must be familiar with all associated quality standards.
- Must be willing to adapt to new working practices and techniques.
- Flexible approach must be willing support in all areas of the Decorative Value Stream.
- Good communicator at all levels.
HOURS OF WORK:
3 shift patterns:
06.00am - 14.00pm
10.00pm - 06.00am
£12.55 p/h rising to £12.70 p/h after 12 weeks of service
Please apply by sending your CV or text ,,OPERATOR,, to 07816505614