Modern Foreign Language Teacher Job
Our client is a vibrant and inclusive school that is committed to providing high-quality education to all students. We are looking for a passionate and experienced Modern Foreign Language (MFL) teacher to join their team.
As an MFL teacher, you will play a key role in inspiring and motivating students to learn a new language. You will create engaging and challenging lessons that will help students develop their language skills in all four areas: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. You will also work to develop students' cultural awareness and understanding.
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging MFL lessons
- Assess students' progress and provide feedback
- Support students with their language learning
- Promote cultural awareness and understanding
- Work as part of the MFL team to develop and implement the school's MFL curriculum
- Contribute to the wider school community
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a specialism in MFL
- At least two years of experience teaching MFL
- Excellent knowledge of the MFL curriculum and teaching methods
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team of teachers
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development
We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience teaching Spanish or French, but we are open to applications from all qualified MFL teachers. We also welcome applications from candidates who are passionate about using technology in the classroom.
If you are a skilled and experienced MFL teacher who is looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!