Network Planner – Full Time – Perm - Based in Hemel Hempstead
Network Planner - Full Time - Perm - Based in Hemel Hempstead
Salary - £25,000
Monday - Friday
Hours - 8.30am - 5pm
We are currently looking for experienced Network Planner based in Hemel Hempstead.
You will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets. You will also be assistance the Warehouse and Transport department on a daily basis.
- Organising warehouse inbound/ outbound operations.
- Organising and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing orders.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Managing driver paperwork and pre/post-journey briefing/ debriefing.
- Managing driver hours and schedules.
- Investigating incidents and complaints.
- Good Geographical Knowledge.
- Experience of Tachomaster.
- Background in transport operations.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, motivation, and planning skills.
- Knowledge of working time legislation.
- Knowledge health & Safety requirements.
- Computer literate.
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Degree in business administration. Logistics or related field preferred.
- 2+ Years of experience in logistics management preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Logistics software.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the above experience, please apply now!