An interesting position has arisen for a friendly and enthusiastic Entry Level Office Assistant to join
a busy Administration/Facilities team at a pharmaceutical distribution centre in Kempston.
If you are a quick learner with the skills below, we look forward to hearing from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting visitors and contractors.
- Updating spreadsheets, schedules, and reports.
- Signing for deliveries and collection dockets.
- Managing and distributing all incoming and outgoing post.
- screening and directing calls taking detailed messages when necessary.
- Weekly inventory checks of Company food supplies, stationery and high viz clothing, ensuring all stock is up to date and ordering more when necessary.
- General administration tasks such as filing, typing, copying, scanning.
Benefits Package includes
25 days holiday entitlement in addition to public holidays
Private Healthcare after a qualifying period
Discretionary Bonus and Annual Salary Review - based on Individual and Company performance.
Pension Scheme - individual contributions matched at 5%
Life Assurance 4 times basic salary
Free Lunches coffees/teas and snacks
Full training and career development.
What you will need to succeed:
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, with an excellent command of English.
- Confident MS Office skills, particularly Word & Excel.
- The ability to multitask, problem solve, meet deadlines, and prioritise a changing
- Be organised, with great attention to detail.
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role.
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org for a swift reply!