Onsite - Consultant
Siamo is now recruiting for an On-Site Consultant, to work within one of our prestigious logistics contracts based in Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK.
Role overview - reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the consultant is responsible for the on-site service, from recruitment and shift allocation to completing payroll whilst maintaining a quality workforce.
Pay: Dependant on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday day shifts with some weekend working based on the need of the business and client. Shared responsibility for an out of hours' mobile phone.
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full on the job training and development, with centralised courses in essential legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A competitive salary, based on experience and the successful completion of a 12-week probationary period
- Benefits package including life cover, retails discounts, health, and wellbeing advice.
- Structured career progression
- Opportunities to gain nationally recognised qualifications via Siamo Training
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Source candidates and conduct interviews.
- Write and deliver reports on Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage employees on performance and conduct.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Understand the needs of the customer and constantly over deliver.
- Schedule employee's shifts and deal with their availability.
- Deal with candidate queries.
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
Ideal Personal Attributes
- Driven and works well under pressure
- Open to embrace and develop new ideas and concepts.
- Enjoys communicating with a variety of people, on different management levels.
- Relishes the opportunity to make proactive decisions and problem solve.
- Experience within the recruitment industry preferred.
If this matches your skillset and you are looking for the your next role, please send your CV to Graham Lawes at