Onsite Consultant/Trainee Assistant Manager
Siamo Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past 10 years. As a result of this success, Siamo now has over 40 locations, having started as a one branch concern in 1984.
Following over 30 years of continued success, Siamo was voted one of the "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain" in the third edition of the London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report.
Siamo are now looking for a new member to join our successful team, to manage a contract based onsite at one of our long standing, national retail clients.
Some recruitment experience is preferred but not essential as training and the support of a senior manager will ensure the right candidate gets the knowledge and skills to excel in the role, a flexible approach to tasks and hours are needed for this fast paced customer facing role. This role would be perfect for a senior consultant looking for their first manager role.
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full on the job training, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression.
- A starting point working in partnership with one of the UK's biggest retailers.
- The opportunity to join an established yet rapidly growing business.
The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on new ideas and concepts.
The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating to a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
Initially assisting the Senior Manager, you will gain experience of all facets of the manager's job role, leading to you taking over all of the responsibilities for the on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to doing payroll and retaining the quality of staff. As you progress, you will ensure that all levels of our service level agreement are adhered to and the client requirements are always fulfilled.
Hours: Flexible, but based on a day shift. There will be an expectation for some evening and or weekend working as well as shared responsibility for an out of hours' mobile phone.
- Source candidates and conduct interviews.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Understand the needs of the client and constantly over deliver.
- Schedule candidate shifts and deal with their availability.
- Deal with candidate queries.
- General administration work.
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.