Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager to join their team based in Milton Keynes.
- To manage the daily throughput of Customer intake and Customer orders and provide leadership to the operations team. To motivate and encourage the operations team in order to deliver a best in class service to our customers.
Key duties and responsibilities
Manager Job Duties:
- Maintain high standards of service to clients each day.
- Manage the daily throughput of customer orders.
- Ensure outstanding stock receipts are completed and recorded.
- Accurately record returns receipts.
- Complete stock inventory requests and report results.
- Coach and mentor the First Line Management Team.
- Any other reasonable request of senior management
Qualifications and key skills
- Educated to GCSE standard or above.
- Experience in managing minimum 15 staff
- Meets deadlines.
- Reporting of KPIs
- Understanding of multi-user environment
- Knowledgeable in H&S requirements.
- Can contribute ideas and suggestions to team meetings.
- Can identify areas where change of process or procedure can benefit the business and improve customer service.
- Experience of WMS
- Microsoft Office User.
- Deliver daily throughput
- Reporting of performance and daily handover
- Annual Staff Appraisals and Objective Setting.
- To apply, promote and practice Company rules and regulations
- To apply, promote and practice Health and Safety instructions and regulations
- To apply and promote all Statutory requirements as instructed
- Embrace, demonstrate and promote good customer service at all times
- Undertake a programme of personal development in line with the company process
- Undertake any other duty deemed reasonable by your manager
You will be used to working within the logistics field and the flexibility required by that environment - regular evening and some weekend work, shift work, and working within a highly targeted fast paced environment will be expected.
The successful candidate will be required to adequately manage themselves in a fast paced and highly targeted work environment and to thrive under pressure.
This role requires particular physical attributes due to its nature and tasks. A standard of physical health and fitness is required i.e.:
- good vision, good hearing, and mobility
You will preferably have worked in an e-commerce, retail, wholesale, omni-channel, multi-user role previously, have great customer service skills, be a good communicator and be able to prioritise your workload efficiently.
If you think this sounds exciting please apply immediately.