Siamo Group are actively seeking Order Pickers to work on behalf of our client who are based in the Aston area. The company are one of the UK's leading and most recognised multi-channel retailers and we are proud to be recruiting for the new hub based in Birmingham.
About the role:
You will be working in a brand new and well-established distribution center which is medium in size and with narrow aisles. You will be order picking items for customers which are predominately light in weight but can range from anything from toys to televisions.
The role is operated by a voice recognition system and you will be trained to use a headset which will instruct you to pick items from numbered locations around the warehouse. (Please note that you will be required to complete other duties within the warehouse as and when instructed.)
Hours of work and pay
Shifts - 18:00-02:00 working 5 days out of 7
Pay - Between the hours of 18:00-23:00 pay is £8.91 then after 23:00 the pay increases to £9.21
You will be working on a weekly rota basis working 5 days out of 7 The hub operates a seven-day service so working weekends and bank holidays is essential.
- Previous experience within a warehousing role within the last twelve months, ideally involving order picking.
- Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills are essential and you must display a high level of both written and verbal English to be considered for this role.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from team leaders and management.
If you feel that you meet the above-mentioned criteria and are available for work with immediate effect, then we want to hear from you!
Please call- 01213848488