Assistant Account Manager
Siamo Group LTD is one of the fastest growing group of companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past 10 years. As a result of this success, Siamo now has lots of locations, having started as a one branch concern in 1984.
Following over 30 years of continued success, Siamo was voted one of the "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain" in the third edition of the London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report.
Siamo Group is now looking for a new member to join a successful team, to work On Site under an existing experienced manager in the Woodlands area of Doncaster.
Even though training & guidance will be offered, experience and proven work history in a fast-paced environment is much expected on this role.
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full on the job training, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression.
- A starting point working in partnership with one of the UK's biggest retailers.
- fulltime employment with Siamo after probation period
- Positive salary based on experience
- Enrolment to Siamo benefits scheme which is all paid by the company
The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on new ideas and concepts.
The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating to a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
Initially granted opportunity to run the site on your own with the support of both the site manager and the senior manager who will guide you on all areas you may require guidance.
You will be responsible for the on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to doing payroll and retaining the quality of staff. You will also ensure that all levels of our service level agreement are adhered to and the client requirements are always fulfilled.
Hours: Flexible but based on a day shift Monday-Friday work although once in a while you may be required to work weekends. You will be allocated a company mobile phone which you will be required take call from even during out of working hours.
- Source candidates and conduct interviews.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Planning of shifts and rotas for colleagues and team
- Performance management & weekly reports
- Develop effective relationships with the client
- Understand the needs of the client and constantly over deliver.
- Counselling, Disciplinary and schedule candidate shifts and deal with their availability.
- Deal with candidate queries.
- General administration work.
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
- If this opportunity excites you, and you want to join one of the fastest growing recruitment companies, please contact Sebastian Sroka at firstname.lastname@example.org