Onsite Recruitment Consultant- MK43
Siamo Group specialises in providing high quality staff and market-leading training to businesses all over the UK.
We currently have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic recruitment consultant to join our Bedford team as an Onsite Account Consultant.
This is a bit of a hybrid role as you will be based in between our Bedford office and our local client, but you'll spend a lot of your time looking after the client and temps on-site locally. You will attend meetings with the client, check in new starters, make sure all our current staff are happy and resolving any issues. You will then return to the office to do any recruiting necessary and run payroll.
A candidate who possesses the ability to work in a pressured environment, is flexible and is able to work using own initiative will strive in this role. The role requires an excellent and confident communicator at all levels. It is a fabulous opportunity for a customer-focused consultant who loves to be able to enjoy the very tangible results of their efforts.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Checking in Shifts/Confirming shifts
- Issuing PPE
- Supporting the Client in ensuring that site rules are observed
- Conducting disciplinary hearings and return to work
- Ensuring that the correct staffing requirements are met
- Delivering comprehensive Site Inductions
- Selection and Registration of suitable candidates
- Running payroll for the site
- Attending daily meetings with the client
- Supporting and mentoring staff working on site
- This will predominately be day shifts Monday-Friday 08:00-17:30 with some flexibility required based on the needs of the business and client.
- There will be an expectation for some weekend working (when required) as well as responsibility for an out of hours' mobile phone.
Salary- £24,000-£28,000 dependant on experience
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full, on the job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression.
- A very competitive salary, based on experience
- completion of a 12-week probationary period
- Benefits package including life cover, retails discounts, health, and wellbeing advice.
- Structured career progression
- Opportunities to gain nationally recognised qualifications via Siamo Training
- Great team environment, support network and guidance.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please contact Vicky Beasley email@example.com