Onsite Recruitment Supervisor
Onsite Recruitment Coordinator
Pay- £24,000-£26,000 dependant on experience
Hours- 08:00-16:00 Monday-Friday
Siamo Group has an exciting opportunity to join their rapidly growing business. We are currently recruiting for an onsite supervisor to join our prestigious client based in Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, B76.
Hour of work: Monday-Friday 08:00-16:00
Salary - £24,000-26,000 dependant on experience
The Onsite Recruitment Coordinator Role
A candidate who possesses the ability to work in a pressured environment, is flexible and is able to work using own initiative will strive in this role. The role requires an excellent and confident communicator at all levels and ideally someone with recruitment experience.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Managing daily check-in of workforce
- Co-ordinating and conducting inductions of new staff in line with ongoing operational requirements
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers
- Conducting refresher training
- Being responsible for administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
- Supporting the client in ensuring that site rules are observed, including the issuing of PPE
- Building and maintaining client relationships and communication
- Conducting disciplinary hearings in line with the company and client policies.
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- You will have a customer-centric mindset, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will ideally have experience within the recruitment industry, although this is not essential
- You will have a growth mindset, always on the lookout for new ways of working while you fulfil the needs of both your client and customers
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
- Competitive salary based on experience and successful completion of probationary period
- Benefits package including life cover and cash back
- Structured career progression
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications via Siamo Training Division
- Great team environment, support network and guidance
If this role is for you, apply now.
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in: