Siamo Group is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past 10 years. As a result of this success, we now have over 40 locations, incorporating both Managed Service and Branch, having started with one high-street branch in 1984.
Following over 35 years of continued success, Siamo was voted one of the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange in 2016 and 2019.
We are now looking to recruit a new member to join a successful team, in the position of On-Site Consultant, for our prestigious automotive contract in Corby.
Experience within the recruitment industry is preferred, however, we would look to develop an individual with transferable skills who is looking to take the next step in their career.
In terms of the right person, we are looking for someone with a flexible approach, both towards working hours and in your attitude to work; a sustained work history, ideally within a fast-paced recruitment environment; and a desire to advance your career path.
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full, on the job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression.
- A starting point, working in partnership with one of the biggest automotive manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary, based on experience and the successful completion of a 12-week probationary period
- Benefits package including life cover, retails discounts, health, and wellbeing advice.
- Structured career progression
- Opportunities to gain nationally recognised qualifications via Siamo Training
- Great team environment, support network and guidance.
- You will be driven, work well under pressure and open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts.
- You will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, relishing the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to completing payroll and retaining the quality of staff.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that all component parts of our service level agreement are adhered to and the client requirements are always fulfilled.
Hours: Flexible but based on a day shift (early start). There will be an expectation for some weekend working as shared responsibility (on call) for an out of hours' mobile phone.
Salary: £21K-£24K DOE
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Source candidates and conduct interviews.
- Write and deliver reports on Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage employees on performance and conduct.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Understand the needs of the customer and constantly over deliver.
- Schedule employee's shifts and deal with their availability.
- Deal with candidate queries.
- Proficient in the use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel through Office 365, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please contact Gary Cockram at G.email@example.com