Onsite Supervisor PM Shift
We are looking for an Onsite supervisor to join our team in Desford. You will be working with a prestigious global logistics company and based in brand new premises.
- Onsite Supervisor
- 5 days a week
- Monday to Friday
- Shifts: 17:00-01:00 or 18:00-02:00
- There is some flexibility for the right candidate
Our ideal candidate is confident, driven and open to taking on, and developing, new ideas. You will enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve and manage a team. As well as this, you be an exceptional team player - both supportive and passionate.
As Site Coordinator you will strive to plan beyond your own needs, ensuring the sufficient resourcing of your function. This will include:
- identifying training needs
- maintaining absence and performance management
- coaching and continuous monitoring of your department to sustain a productive culture.
More general accountabilities will include:
- tracking and reporting working hours and schedules
- reassigning shifts to support an evolving night shift
- checking the booking in of colleagues and chasing non-attendance.
You will have demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills and strive to provide an exceptional service to our customers.
What we look for in our applicants:
- Positive attitude - curiosity and a readiness to learn
- Willingness to train and learn new skills
- Strong people manager skills with the ability to earn trust
- Ability to deliver results on both long and short-term multiple tasks
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong initiative and proactivity skills
- Ability to drive the highest standards at all times
- Flexibility - willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts outside of your regular shift pattern to support the needs of the business.
- Solid understanding of Excel
- Ability to work with KPIs and metrics
- Ability to analyse large data sets to understand trends and causes.
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full, on the job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management
- A genuine, targeted, career progression
- Benefits package that includes life cover, retail discounts and health, and wellbeing advice
- Great team environment, support network and guidance.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please get in touch