We are now looking to recruit a new member to join the successful team, in the position of On-Site Recruitment Resourcer, for our prestigious Logistics contract in Reading.
Experience within the Logistics industry is preferred, however, we would look to develop an individual with transferable skills who is looking to take the next step in their career.
In terms of the right person, we are looking for someone with a flexible approach, both towards working hours and in your attitude to work; a sustained work history, ideally within a fast-paced recruitment environment; and a desire to advance your career path.
The ideal candidate is confident and driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts. The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve. Have exceptional skills in being a great team player, supportive, passionate and offer great attention to detail an individual who is confident and passionate, An individual whom takes ownership in the role and is a all-rounder, be able to think outside the box and work within a face faced environment while being able to work calm under pressure.
The future looks very exciting, and so we are expanding our network and looking to employ a Recruitment Resourcer to join our successful team in Dunstable.
Your role will involve:
- Calling 50 + candidates per day, for various advertised roles.
- Using modern sourcing techniques such as Linkedin, CV Search and social media to find candidates.
- Qualifying candidates for specific roles, based on their experience
- Setting up interviews with clients
- Payroll, General Admin, Filing and Data Input
- Arranging interviews and offers for candidates
- Great customer service to both clients and candidates.
No previous recruitment experience is required, what is required is a great attitude, a willingness to work hard and the ability to work in a fast moving environment and demanding client driven environment.
This will predominately be day shifts 4 on 4 off basis with some flexibility required based on the needs of the business and client.
There will be an expectation for some weekend working (when required) as well as shared responsibility for an out of hours' mobile phone.
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full, on the job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression.
- A starting point, working in partnership with one of the biggest Logistics companies in the UK.
- A very competitive salary, based on experience.
Benefits package including life cover, retails discounts, health, and wellbeing advice.
Structured career progression
- Opportunities To Gain Nationally Recognised Qualifications Via Siamo Training, Following an initial qualifying period, entry onto a NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management. Great team environment, support network and guidance.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please Submit your CV now