Orthobiologics Sales Specialist - Liverpool, Manchester
Orthobiologics Sales Specialist
Territory: Liverpool, Manchester
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 plus guaranteed bonus and open ended commission
Product / Service: Orthobiologics (Autologous Conditioned Plasma)
The company: This is your chance to join a global medical device organisation who specialise in arthroscopic ligament surgery. They have experienced consistently high annual growth and will continue to do so. Innovation is a key factor contributing to the growth, as is speed to market. Passionate people are essential to their ongoing success.
Their innovative spirit has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and sports medicine and led to the development of more than 10,000 products and surgical procedures to help surgeons treat their patients better. Focused on patient safety and clinical outcomes, they are also leading the way in the field of orthobiologics, as well as arthroplasty and surgical breakthroughs for the treatment of arthritis. Additionally, they are developing new technologies with potential multi-speciality applications.
They are a global leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics, who has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and developed more than 11,000 innovative products and surgical procedures to advance minimally invasive orthopaedics worldwide.
The company continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for their products throughout the world; however, they remain a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to healthcare professionals and patients.
The position: Due to ongoing expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an Orthobiologics Sales Specialist position. Your responsibility will be to achieve the company's objectives for growth in sales, profit and market share by generating sales in Liverpool/Manchester for the OrthoBiologics portfolio.
Why should you apply?
- Autonomy and support/ strategy is provided - self-motivation as well as desire to succeed is expected in return.
- If you are not fully in possession of all skills when you join the company, you will have the opportunity to obtain them through sponsored training.
- They proudly maintain a family business culture. They provide employees with first-class facilities to work in, higher-than-industry standard compensation and exceptional benefits. Most of all, they provide a secure future and reciprocal environment that recognizes and rewards hard work and dedication and gives employees a sense of pride and ownership.
- They provide exceptional benefits and a strong, positive workplace culture where employees exhibit great pride and camaraderie.
- All employees are encouraged to participate in charitable events and give back to their communities and make a difference in people's lives.
- Their employee mission means that they invest in helping to make employees' lives better through job security, growth opportunity and wellness support in a safe, friendly and team-oriented work environment that fosters mutual respect. It also means that every employee contributes in some way to healthcare product innovation.
The position includes product development and you will be marketing the Orthobiologics products along with Territory Managers. You will also have the responsibility of training and supporting the Territory Managers. 90% of the role will be generating new business. This is a consultative sell where you will be spending a great deal of time in theatre or clinics. This is a rapport-building, technical relationship sell. You will be selling to the NHS and Private hospitals. Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons/ interventional Radiologists/ Rheumatologists and Senior theatre staff are the main targeted customers. Procurement staff are also key. There will also be some international travel occasionally.
You will be an experienced hospital sales person with a minimum of 2 to 3 years sales experience preferably in injection therapies; MSK market; OrthoBiologics sales; Orthopaedics; implant sales. You must have a good knowledge of the human anatomy and of (orthopaedic) surgical procedures. You will be dynamic, credible, hard-working, professional, and possess a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity, with a strong desire for success and making things happen. You will have the ability to drive portfolio sales personally and via the sales team, working in a successful and high achievement 'can do' culture.