We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Assembly Operative working for our client based in Stafford
As an Assembly Operative you will need to have:
- Previous experience in an Assembly role essential
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- A positive, can do attitude
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs.
Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Great hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Free car Parking on site
- Siamo recruitment Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts