Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for a Parts/Planning Coordinator to work on a temporary ongoing basis for our client based in Desford.
Hours - 08:00am until 16:00pm (Monday - Friday)
Pay - £10.00ph (with view to rise after 3 Months)
Term - Temporary until Dec 2018, could be extended beyond that.
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting into the Parts Planning Supervisor, to support US Port Fit Accessory Deployment and other activities including Freight, Inbound, Outbound, Reporting, and ensuring key deliverables and targets are achieved in line with client and customer expectations.
- Communicating with other departments within the Business and Suppliers to the Aftermarket
- Direct interface with the supply base to manage and monitor the status of ordered parts/materials and expedite delivery of items to exceed client expectations
- Precise reporting at multiple levels of detail - both internal and external customers
- Required to work closely with various clients and colleagues internally across the UK and USA
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- An awareness of deployment and Supply Chain activity is desirable but not essential
- Strong planning & organisation skills
- Microsoft package skills (Excel and Power point)
- The person needs to be target driven, persistent, take ownership and be self-motivated
- SAP knowledge is desirable but not essential
Please apply today or call Jarred on 02476374741 to find out more about this exciting role, and the many additional benefits of working with the award winning Siamo Group.