Our client based in Cranfield is currently looking for an entrepreneurial individual with a creative mindset and passion for emerging technologies and the digital environment. Leaders, in their own right, who can collaborate effectively to deliver high quality products and communicate ideas and concepts effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
You will be working for a post graduate university who are seeking a Project Manager to join their Portfolio and Projects Management Office team. If you can demonstrate a solid background working on Business projects that are enabled by IT along with effective stakeholder management skills, then you could be the Project Manager that they are looking for.
The areas currently underway / being explored include (i) digital solutions; (ii) Call Management (iii) exploiting cloud usage (iv) capabilities to provide a great student experience including learning technologies (iv) back office solutions
You will be a personable Project Manager who has gained experience working on a variety of projects in a complex environment and / or the higher education sector. You will be keen to make an immediate impact and you will enjoy working in a collaborative and varied environment.
As a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for,
- The effective planning / resourcing of the project
- Leading the project team and other stakeholders through the change process
- Controlling the project including agreeing baselines, measuring performance against the baselines, providing a status report and recommending corrective actions
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following essential skills;
- demonstrable project management experience alongside a Prince2 or similar qualification
- solid experience of delivering business system projects such as CRM or ERP
- effective and engaging application of good governance processes
- evidence of successful delivery in a complex environment and / or the higher education sector
- a track record of successfully delivering complex solutions alongside the ability to organise delivery schedules and develop realistic deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person!
In the role you will receive a number of additional benefits including flexible working, upto 25 days of annual leave with a further 6 days determined by the University, on site carparking an attractive pension scheme and access to a range of onsite facilities including gym , healthcare, social club and shops.
£33,309 to £37,127 per annum with additional performance related pay up to £46,409 per annum
Apply now for swift response!