We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with a multidisciplinary global property consultancy keen to onboard a driven Property Manager to their growing team.
Within your role you will be delivering the many facets of the high-end residential property industry to private clients. This is an opportunity to join a prosperous and prestigious company with a clear picture, passionate on developing and investing in their staff to create successful careers within the property industry.
As a Property Manager you will be the face of the company working with residents, contractors and preferred suppliers.
This role will be based between our clients Cirencester office with regular travel required to London.
Why join our client:
- A chance to work within the high-end property scene between The Cotswold's and London
- Above market salary between £27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- A development-based role providing autonomy and responsibility
- Joining a target driven and experienced team all achieving the same goals
- A client with a focus on customer experience and satisfaction
This Property Manager role will have the following responsibilities:
- Building strong rapport with clients becoming their account manager
- Assisting other property managers with planning and organizing preventative & reactive maintenance work for properties
- Completing regular property inspections and creating property reports for the clients
- Prepare annual budgets and forecast annual expenditure
- Invoice tracking and payment recommendations
- Planning and co-ordinating refurbishments for the customers
- Continually assess preferred suppliers performance ensuring the best service is provided
- Working closely with contractors
The ideal candidate for this Property Manager role will have:
- Previous exposure within property or estate agency is essential
- Ability to liaise confidently and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous exposure dealing with contractors or preferred suppliers would be advantageous
- Self-motivated mentality
- Full UK Driving License