Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with a prestigious client in Coventry.
- Prioritise and schedule transport and production workload.
- Update transport and production plan using Innveiw.
- Assist staff in dealing with complaints and Incidents of Harm for quality, safety or environmental matters and ensuring corrective action is taken.
- Pre plan production 2 weeks ahead of delivery dates.
- Produce delivery documents in advance.
- Check delivery details and highlight any site restriction reported by sales, site or customers.
- Ensuring that loads on trailers is correct and safe.
- Communicate with logistic department regarding deliveries.
- Communicate with Production Manager any issues arising from the department.
- Communicate any changes to deliveries with relevant departments/people..
- Promote the quality standards as required by the company.
- Check the finished product matches the specification required on sales orders by inspecting the loads.
- Follow and implement the companies Quality Policy.
- Ensure that the daily load checks are done.
- Report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Management immediately.
- Collect all relevant maintenance sheets.
Health & Safety, Environment
- Follow company standards and procedures to ensure a safe and positive working environment.
- Deliver the Company's Objectives and Policies, including the Environmental Policy, and strive to achieve the Company's Improvement Plan.
- To have a collective responsibility to work in a sustainable and efficient manner helping to minimise our impact on the environment.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- To promote and maintain a safe working culture.
IT literate and have good working knowledge of excel, words & outlook
Strong Administration experience
Customer Service skills
Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
Good attention to detail.
Experience and knowledge
Scheduling / Planning experience
Health & Safety Awareness
If you are interested in the above role please apply with your CV to this job advert or email CV to email@example.com