Production Operative x 2 - South Cerney
Witton Recruitment are looking for two temporary production operatives to join a great client in South Cerney. The temporary staff will be working in the operations team and are required to start immediately. The ideal candidates will have a keen eye for detail, be able to focus on repetitive tasks and be responsible for carrying out routine production procedures to fulfil customer orders.
The Duties will include but not be limited to
- Performing daily production activities to fulfil customer orders
- Monitoring production queues and prioritising according to customer need
- Using the production computer systems (after reasonable training)
- Quality inspection on all items prior to next stage of production
- Filing/archiving records and paperwork
The ideal candidates will have the following attributes
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times
If this position is of interest please do get in touch today, the role is Monday to Friday and the company offers some great benefits if you were to be taken on permanently!