Permanent Recruitment Consultant
We here at Siamo Recruitment Cirencester are a growing branch with a highly profitable and growing permanent desk. We have a vacancy for an experienced Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our team and grow our existing clientele and engage with new clients by expanding our reach across the South West.
With a leading bonus structure we offer 20% on all new clients billed accompanied with 10% on existing branch business with bonus OTE's ensuring you earn over £38,000 - £40,000 Per annum.
Did we mention our sales competition with the opportunity to fly to the Maldives, Las Vegas, Paris, luxury watches and much more available to you as additional incentives from the company.
Our permanent recruitment consultants are honest, driven and keen to make a name in the area so if this is you look no further.
Why join Siamo Recruitment?
- An uncapped commission structure with a market leading bonus scheme paid monthly
- A chance to have an entrepreneurial vision with responsibility
- Annual sales competitions competing nationally to win prizes
- Top biller awards
- A training division providing you with the opportunity to gain NVQ's, Degree and Masters Degree all funded by Siamo
- Management of a lucrative and busy desk
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing a continually growing client base
- Brand building via Social Media's including Linkedin
- Headhunting select talent across the UK
- Business development, reaching out to lapsed and new clients across the South West
- Attending networking events and holding regular coffee mornings
- Being point of contact and managing a portfolio of clients
- Sourcing talent across all industries (sales, marketing, IT, administration and accounting)
- Attending site visits to clientele
- Overseeing and management of own KPI's reporting to management
- Completion of daily reports
- Registering/interviewing candidates via TEAMs or F2F
The ideal candidate for our Permanent Recruitment Consultant Opportunity:
- Previous exposure in sales / customer management is essential
- Previous exposure working in recruitment is advantageous
- The ability to prioritise and plan daily workloads
- Driven and passionate on providing a high-quality service
- Naturally driven by an uncapped commission structure
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage a varied workforce
- Full UK Driving License
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Platforms (Excel, Sharepoint, Teams etc)