Part-time Warehouse Operative £10.20 - £12.53
Come and Join our expanding Team at Ocado (Dordon)
We Want You!
Warehouse Operative, Ocado (Dordon) (B78 1SE), part time (temporary on-going) roles - 20 hours per week with additional hours available.
Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people? Ocado is the world's largest and fastest-growing on-line grocery retailer.
Due to continued growth, we are rapidly expanding our team at Ocado (Dordon) and looking for Warehouse Operatives who can offer our customers the best service possible.
Part-time Operative Pay Rates:
- Day rate: £10.20p/h (including £1p/h seasonal shift bonus)
- Night rate: £11.73p/h (including £1p/h seasonal shift bonus)
Part-time Freezer Operative Rates:
- Day rate: £11.00p/h (Including £1p/h seasonal shift bonus)
- Night rate: £12.53p/h (including £1p/h seasonal shift bonus)
At this site a £500 peak welcome bonus is available, you will receive the first instalment of £200 after 6 weeks and the remaining £300 after 12 weeks of service.
A productivity bonus is available, the more productive you are - THE MORE YOU EARN
Overtime is paid at time and a quarter for all hours worked over 36 hours
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Immediate Start
- Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Carpark
- Excellent chance of a permanent position with Ocado for all our top performer
- Access to Ocado local discounts
- Subsidised and award-winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
- Paid Holidays
- An Employee of the Month Award (£50 Cash Payment and Automatic Transfer to Ocado)
- About the role:
You will be part of our team of Warehouse Operatives (Personal Shoppers) who receive, pick, pack and load our customers' orders using systems.
All areas of the warehouse (except the freezer) have both ambient and chill (0 to + 3°C) sections and you will be expected to work in both
Warehouse Operative Shift Information:
We have a variety of day and night shifts available based on 20 hours per week.
You will work 2 days a week of your choosing. You must be available for the first week to complete 4 days of training.
Siamo Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
- 00/08:00 - 19:00
Is this the right role for you?
- Can you work in chill conditions? (0 to + 3°C)
- Can you handle meat and alcohol products?
- Are you looking for a long-term position?
- Are you aged 18 years or above? (Working Time Regulations)
Over 1500 people who have started with us over the last 8 years have moved on to work permanently for Ocado and then moved up the ladder and on to better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.
If all of this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you!