Award winning recruitment company, Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a QHSE Manager, for a valued client based in Coventry.
Role: QHSE Manager
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum - £40000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Term: Permanent Role
Hours: Full Time/Day Shift (Monday - Friday)
To run the company's QHSE's systems with the implementation and maintenance of the company's QHSE policies, procedures and processes. Ensure the QHSE management systems are implemented and it conforms to recognised standards. Provide leadership for QHSE across all areas develop and implement QHSE best practice promote compliance within the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully understand company and the customer's QHSE program, including Accident and near-miss reporting and safety audits. Carry out the required behavioural safety audits, chair company site QHSE meetings.
- Ensure correct QHSE procedures are communicated and followed to ensure Product Quality.
- Ensure in-depth and complete investigation and analysis into quality issues related to production and supplier quality to prevent repeat concern
- Ensuring Supplier Service/Quality issues are dealt with in a timely manner, and that corrective actions agreed are monitored for effectiveness.
- Plan and conduct audits of the QHSE Management Systems and maintain the Audit database specific to this site in good order
- Monitor audit activities - reporting on and creating action plans
- Conduct frequent internal audits.
- Create audit reports and action plans and follow up on all action plans.
- Responsible for liaising with production engineers to resolve root-cause issue
- To write RAMs for site work effectively and thoroughly multiple times per week
- Implementation and maintenance of the company's management system certifications (ISO standards, etc.).
- Support sites in the maintenance of suitable and sufficient risk assessments and safe working methods - create reports and action plans, follow up on all action plans
- Accident/Incident reporting ensuring accurate and timely incident notification to the directors
- Collation of data for reporting purposes, review of accident/incident investigations
- Provide the business with the provision of in-house training for the following areas
- Maintain full knowledge of and upkeep the QHSE Standards and Systems (ISO 14001:2015 ISO 9001: 2015, Achillies, Constructionline, CHAS, Avetta and BS EN 1090)
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- BTEC/HNC in a related discipline (or equivalent)
- IOSH Managing Safety
- Fabrication background
- Working knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety legislation and practice
- Significant experience and knowledge of Quality Management
- Experience in ISO:14001, ISO 9001 auditing
- Working in a manufacturing environment with sheet metal and welding experience
- NEBOSH National General Certificate or above Formal internal auditor qualifications Degree qualification in a related discipline
- Internal audits and mentoring auditors
- Responsible Weld Coordinator duties for ASME IX and BS EN 1090
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role then please apply and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.