QA Operative - Days
We are recruiting for a QA Operative to work for one of our clients based in Shefford. This role is to contribute the achievement of site objectives to deliver health and safety and operational excellence.
The primary purpose of the role will be responsible for the day to day functioning of the technical department. You will spending vast majority of the day in the factory, driving and communicating high standards and expectations of the team.
- Ensuring all team members are working to standards and practices
- Assist the technical leader in driving a culture change in the technical department
- Ensure all products are produced to customer, company BRC and legal requirements
- Developing close relationships with QA leader and the engineering team
- All other ad hoc duties
- Quality & customer focused
- Good people skills
- IT literate
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to prioritise
if you are interested in the above, please apply now