£24,000 - £27,000 DOE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to join our team here at Siamo Recruitment.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the office based in Leicester City Centre.
You will be a sales focused individual with a will to succeed.
The role will involve calls to Leicester based companies looking to agree terms to use Siamo Recruitment to supply staff, lead generation, candidate resourcing and existing client account management.
Due to the need to attend meetings with clients in and around Leicestershire you will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
This is a varied and fun role for an organisation that offer excellent progression opportunities, access to recognised qualifications as well exciting prizes for sales achievements. This is all on top of generous, uncapped bonus potential.
Why Siamo Group?
- Fantastic Bonus Scheme
- Great business ethos and personality
- Clear progression path and opportunities
- Market leading accredited training programmes
- Birthday vouchers
- Employee Benefit Package
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance beneficiary
- Additional holidays rising with service
- Annual company communication day: entertainment, free evening meal with hotel provided
Who is right for the job?
Someone with a great personality and a passion for people. A hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work to targets and deadlines. A driven, and tenacious character who is excited about sales, and developing into a top performing recruitment consultant providing the best customer service, managing a portfolio of clients and candidates.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Valid driving licence
- Flexible work availability
Hours of Work: 8.00am - 5.00pm with a 1 x hour lunch break
Apply Now! or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.