Siamo Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past decade. As a result of this success, Siamo now has over 60 locations, having started as a one branch concern in 1984.
Following over 30 years of continued success, Siamo was voted one of the "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain" in 2015, in the third edition of the London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report.
Siamo Recruitment is now looking to recruit a new member to join a successful team, in the position of Junior Resourcer in our Cirencester branch.
Experience within recruitment or similar sector would be beneficial, but Siamo would train and develop a candidate with the transferable skills from a different background. We would be particularly interested in people from a tele-sales or customer services background.
In terms of the right person, a flexibility, in hours and approach, is required in order to attract and develop staff within a competitive market sector. A sustained work history, ideally within a fast paced environment, with a desire to advance your career path, is an ideal starting point.
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full on the job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- Following an initial qualifying period, entry onto a GNVQ Level 2 in Business Management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression.
- A competitive starting salary and great opportunity for progression.
The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts.
The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for general administration of the branch as well as welcoming candidates, calling clients and candidates. You will be calm under pressure, confident and be great with social media. You will have exceptional written skills and attention to detail and well-presented and professional.
Hours: Flexible, but based on a day shift. There will be shared responsibility for an out of hours' mobile phone.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Source candidates and research potential new clients.
- Responsible for the branch social media out put.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Deal with candidate queries.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please apply