Recruitment Branch Manager- Bedford
Branch Manager (Recruitment Agency) - Bedford MK40
Siamo Group, an industry leading recruitment and training business of almost 40 years is expanding.
We're currently recruiting for a Branch Manager to assist in the development and growth of our Bedford Branch. Siamo specialises in placing temporary and permanent employees within the distribution, logistics, manufacturing, engineering and office professional sectors and has experienced 25% growth year on year for the last five years.
It's a demanding yet challenging, fun and exciting role for the right individual who wants to work within a genuinely unique business that has an unrivalled offer to the market.
In turn Siamo Group will offer a competitive salary, a very lucrative temp and permanent bonus structure with no thresholds, generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension, retail discount scheme, bespoke and specialist industry training and development and unrivalled career progression routes.
Hours of Work: 09:00am - 17:00pm
Salary: £ Negotiable dependant on experience (Uncapped Commission)
The role will involve the following with full training provided -
- Pro-actively and professionally generating new accounts..
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Marketing Siamo Group to businesses within Coventry and the surrounding areas.
- Delivering a high performing culture to the business whereby key targets are consistently achieved
- Constantly improving the quality of service to both clients and candidates
- Business development within existing clients, ensuring growth is achieved within an already thriving client base
- Recruitment and selection of suitable candidates to match the client requirements
- Implement appropriate applicant attraction campaigns using advertising methods such as social media and job sites.
- Support in developing and training the team to realise their aspirations alongside the Senior Manager
- Taking an active role in the selection and recruitment of staff members, within corporate guidelines
- Conducting regular review meetings with staff to identify areas of support needed
- Implementing team building and motivational ideas within corporate and budgetary constraints
- Identifying areas of development for individual team members, offering either individual or corporate training in addition to regular
- Coaching and encouraging self-development
- Monitoring the effectiveness and impact of training and coaching provided
- Monitoring and communicating financial and activity targets expected, and results achieved
- Preparing forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- To develop a strategic business plan for their business location to enable achievement of annual budget
- Maintaining regular contact with key client contacts to ensure full business potential is realised.
- Networking with key clients to maximise business
- Strong recruitment experience across temp / perm / delivery
- Good communicator with the ability to talk to clients and across all levels of the business
- Proven track record for billing and able to communicate numbers
- Team player, you'll be working with and building a team of consultants to maximise business etc.
- Delivers regional goals as set in line with wider strategy
- Coaches' direct reports to build capability
- environment to focus and achieve performance expectations
- Actively leads business development through the team
- Meets clients and drives new business opportunity across all verticals
- Performance accountability
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Valid driving licence
- Flexible work availability
To be considered for this role, please apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org