£24,000 - £28,000 Plus Uncapped Bonus Earning Potential
- *Please only reply if you have had sales experience in the UK and you drive and have your own vehicle.**
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in Leicester City Centre.
This is a very rewarding role that involves sales, which involves calling businesses to advise of recruitment services we offer with the goal of bringing on new clients for us to recruit for, as well as face-to-face meetings.
You will be responsible for resourcing quality candidates for the roles you have brought on and managing the client's requirements effectively on a daily basis.
There is the requirement to always ensure compliance; audits are carried out.
You will be working to daily and weekly targets to achieve your goals.
There is intensive sales training and ongoing support to enable you to grow your own desk, which in turn will make you your bonuses.
You will need to be self-motivated and highly competitive with excellent relationship building, sales, communication and orgsanitional skills.
For this role you MUST be a driver with your own vehicle due to having to visit client's sites and attending meetings outside of the office.
- High volume calls local businesses daily to bring on new business meeting KPI targets.
- Working with stakeholders to discuss recruitment requirements and proactively source suitable candidates to meet client requirements.
- Attending site tours and meeting clients at their businesses.
- Conducting telephone screening of candidates.
- Writing and posting adverts on job boards and social media platforms.
- Meeting candidates and validating ID and right to work documents; meeting compliance requirements.
- Maintaining accurate data and producing KPI reports.
- Promote Siamo's Values; Honestly, Accountability, Respect, and Passion.
- MUST be a driver with own vehicle.
- Sales Experiende
- Willing to pick up the phone and make high volume sales calls.
- Drive and motivation to succeed.
- Excellent IT skills to use Microsoft Programs and a CRM system.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extremely organised to handle a varied and busy workload.
- Excellent uncapped bonus earning potential.
- Tailored learning and development.
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Free employee assistance program offering access to shopping discounts, health, and financial support and much much more.
- 20 Days Annual Leave Plis Bank Holidays - increasing every year up to 33 days.
- Sales competition offering lots of prizes from Apple Watches, Mac Books to Trips to Las Vega or the Maldives
- Fun sales days, offering prizes and lunch in the office.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria please apply now or call 0116 2334404 or send your CV to email@example.com