Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: (£24,000-£28,000 Negotiable Salary Dependent on Experience?- Unlimited OTE with uncapped market leading commission structure)
Hours of Work:?08:00-17:30 with a 1 x hour lunch break
Are you ready to help change people's lives and career paths forever!? Every day you will build lasting relationships with people, helping them to create the best opportunities for progression.
Do you love working in recruitment but tired of being under appreciated for you hard work?
Are you looking for the security of working for a large firm but the culture and energy of a small boutique organisation?
Are you looking for clear and achievable career progression?
Siamo Group is an award-winning group, who provide complete personnel services to business across the UK from over 40 locations. Since our establishment in 1984 the group has flourished, rapidly growing into a national business, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
The future looks very exciting, and so we are expanding our network and looking to employ a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team in Leicester.
Who is right for the job?
Someone with a great personality and a passion for people.
A hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
A driven, and tenacious character who is excited about sales, and developing into a top performing recruitment consultant providing the best customer service, managing a portfolio of clients and candidates.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Siamo Group you will -
- Build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs
- Market map to identify areas of growth/competitor spend and work to win the business
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit, gaining valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and managing expectations both of client and candidate
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join us with the following experience -
- At least 12-18 months demonstrated 360 recruitment experience
- Interpersonal skills that harness strong relationships with your candidates
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Proven track record of success
- Good team player
- Valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Flexible work availability
Why Siamo Group?
- Fantastic Bonus Scheme
- Great business ethos and personality
- Clear progression path and opportunities
- Market leading accredited training programmes
- Employee Benefit Package
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance beneficiary
- Additional holidays rising with service
- Annual company communication days; entertainment, free evening meal with hotel provided
To be considered for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org