Recruitment Contract Manager
Siamo Group is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past 10 years. As a result of this success, we now have over 40 locations, incorporating both Managed Service and Branch, having started with one high-street branch in 1984.
Following over 35 years of continued success, Siamo was voted one of the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange in 2016 and 2019.
We are now looking to recruit a new member to join our successful team, in the position of On-Site Contract Manager.
In terms of the right person, we are looking for someone with a flexible approach, both towards working hours and in your attitude to work; a sustained work history, ideally within a fast-paced recruitment environment; and a desire to advance your career path.
- This will predominately be day shifts Monday-Friday 08:00-17:30 with some flexibility required based on the needs of the business and client.
- There will be an expectation for some weekend working (when required) as well as responsibility for an out of hours' mobile phone.
Salary- £25,000-£28,000 dependant on experience
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full, on the job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression.
- A very competitive salary, based on experience
- completion of a 12-week probationary period
- Benefits package including life cover, retails discounts, health, and wellbeing advice.
- Structured career progression
- Opportunities to gain nationally recognised qualifications via Siamo Training
- Great team environment, support network and guidance.
- The ideal candidate is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts.
- The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to completing payroll whilst maintaining/retaining a quality workforce.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring site compliance and all the component parts of our service level agreement, ensuring client requirements are always fulfilled.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Source candidates and conduct interviews.
- Write and deliver reports on Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage employees on performance and conduct.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Understand the needs of the customer and constantly over deliver.
- Schedule employee's shifts and deal with their availability.
- Deal with candidate queries.
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please contact Vicky Beasley email@example.com