Rotating shifts warehouse operative
Working in partnership with
- *WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES***
£9.50 - 13.90 p/h
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, APPLY TODAY!
Award winning recruitment company- Siamo Recruitment in partnership with a prestigious client - is currently looking for Order Pickers/ Warehouse Operatives to join the team in the busy warehouse in Basildon, SS14. We are offering a market leading opportunity for candidates that want to work within the warehousing environment with the opportunity to progress their careers.
All shifts INCLUDES weekend work
Week 1 06:00-14:00
Week 2 14:00-22:00
ANY 5 DAYS OUT OF 7
Pay rates for the first 12 weeks:
- STD £9.50 p/h
- OT £11.20p/h
The average working week is 37.5hours (unpaid breaks)
Pay rate after 12 weeks:
- STD £ 11.12p/h
- OT £ 13.90p/h
- + paid breaks!
The average working week is 40 hours (paid breaks)
Siamo Benefits Package that includes:
- Great rates of pay
- 10% staff discount
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Long term work - Available all year round!
- LLOP training provided
- PPE provided
- Fantastic subsidized canteen opens across all 3 shifts serving hot and cold food
- Heavily discounted staff shop with up to 60% off
- Employee of the month scheme
- Designated sheltered smoking area
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days paid holiday per year (32 after 12 continuous weeks of service)
- Regular fun events
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Siamo Benefits, including free life insurance and discounts in 1000's of shops
- Successful candidates will start on our comprehensive 3-day induction and training program
- You will be fully trained to drive a LLOP (Low Level Order Picker) to order pick products to go to store.
- Picking products uses a voice headset that gives clear instructions of what you need to do.
- Stacking the picked items carefully into the cage ready to send to the stores.
- Lifting items with a range of weights and sizes, some heavy lifting required
- Ensuring that working areas are always clean and tidy
- Following the health& safety rules at site
- Previous order picking experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Paper applications available upon request
- Video presentation
- Site tour
Induction and Training:
- Full site Induction
- 3 days of training provided
- Social distancing remains at 2 metres
- Shields where possible to separate operators
- Hand Sanitiser points throughout
- Touch points cleaned regularly
- Regular site review of current Government policy/advice
- Colleagues who can follow the shifts provided
- Colleagues preferably with warehouse experience (or similar) but not essential as full training given
- Colleagues with great "can do" attitude
- Apply today - don't miss a chance for a great work opportunity!
Please send your CV to email@example.com or send a text to 07816505614 with ''JOB'' and someone will call you as soon as possible!
Apply NOW - Milda and Daria are waiting to hear from you!