Rotating shifts warehouse operative great pay
Warehouse operatives - Long term work - Great Pay Rates
Award winning recruitment company- Siamo Recruitment in partnership with prestigious client - is currently looking for Order Pickers/ Warehouse Operatives to join the team in the busy warehouse in Basildon, SS14. We are offering a market leading opportunity for candidates that want to work within the warehousing environment with opportunity to progress their careers.
Pay rates :
- STD £11.12p/h
- OT £13.90 p/h
First 12 weeks average working week will be 37.5 hours
After 12 weeks average working week will be 40 hours (paid breaks)
Gross pay - £444.8 a week for a full 40 hours week
We can offer you:
- Inductions available every week
- Recruitment and selection sessions carried out onsite once a day
The benefits include:
- Great rates of pay
- 10% staff discount
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Long term work - Available all year round!
- LLOP training provided
- Fantastic subsidised canteen open across all 3 shifts serving hot and cold food
- Heavily discounted staff shop with up to 60% off
- Employee of the month scheme
- Designated sheltered smoking area
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days paid holiday per year (32 after 12 continuous weeks of service)
- Regular fun events
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Siamo Benefits, including free life insurance and discounts in 1000's of shops
Fed up not knowing what you're doing next week? We offer Rota 9 months in advance so you will know exactly when you are off to spend that quality time with your friends & Family
- Successful candidates will start on our comprehensive 3-day induction and training program
- You will be fully trained to drive a LLOP (Low Level Order Picker) to order pick products to go to store.
- Picking products uses a voice headset that gives clear instructions of what you need to do.
- Stacking the picked items carefully into the cage ready to send to the stores.
- Lifting items with a range of weights and sizes, some heavy lifting required
- Ensuring that working areas are always clean and tidy
- Following the health& safety rules at site
- Previous order picking experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
All shifts are working from any 5 days in 7 and the role does involve regular weekend working.
Weekly rotating shifts from 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00.
Who are we looking for?
- Colleagues who can follow the shifts provided
- Colleagues preferably with the warehouse experience (or similar) but not essential as full training given
- Colleagues with great "can do" attitude
- Apply today - don't miss a chance for a great work opportunity!
- Please note we have gone through extensive risk assessments and covid safety measures have been implemented across the site.
When applying please ask for Milda or Daria who will support you as you start your journey with us.