We are currently recruiting for one of our clients based in Luton for a Service Controller.
The service controller is responsible for all administration functions in the Service Department including:
Excellent communication and administration skills are important. You will work together with the Service Manager to organise the service activities to ensure the department runs an efficient and profitable operation. You will require excellent customer service skills to be the first point of contact for customer concerns or complaints
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming phone calls
- Managing bookings and services on Dragon system
- Liaise with Service Manager to manage the service workload
- Sending out standard letters to all customers due a service and contacting them to arrange a suitable time to carry out the service
- Contact customers with update for ongoing or additional repairs
- Ensuring a quote is generated for all faults found at service liaising with the foreman and parts advisor to get timings and prices
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed by the technicians & engineers
- Ensuring technicians and engineers book their hours to jobs
- Collecting payments for customers not on account
- Completing and issuing Load test certificates
The Service Controller must help ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction so that repeat business is vital to building long-term revenue and profitability. The Service Controller will work with the Service Manager to identify aspects of the business that affect customer satisfaction, and look for resolutions.
Please apply now if you are looking for a new challenge