Siamo Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Stock Controller for their rapidly growing client based in Rugby!
About our client:
Our client is an innovative privately owned company renowned for delivering best in class end to end e-commerce brand development and shopper centric solutions. They are a go-to partner for the largest Retailers, Marketplaces and Brands to enable more seamless shopper experience whilst delivering profitable revenue growth across the entire breadth of the E-commerce channel with shipping capabilities across Europe. After a year of unprecedented industry disruption and company growth, they are on the look out for an ambitious Demand Planner to join their growing team to help shape the future.
What is it like to work for our client?
A dynamic work environment focused on continual progress. We are full of smart, curious, and can-do people, who lead by example demonstrating a bias for action. We empower each other to deliver each day and yet opportunity to grow through collaboration, bringing new ideas to life at pace. We thrive on giving and receiving of feedback to enable personal, business and customer growth.
£25k - £30k
- Working towards the prevention of out of stocks, efficient stock rotation and days cover targets whilst meeting the fulfilment and delivery needs of our shopper and customers.
- Inputting POs for all inbound shipments, following that through to inbound and deliveries, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Regular reporting of KPI's to the management team, sharing and updating the necessary teams on the forecast status, compliances and risks.
- Support delivery of P&L with retro calculations and reconciliation of financial accounts.
Partnering with warehouse team to ensure an efficient inbound and delivery process for now and longer term as we expand
Collaborate with all internal teams to find innovative ways to driven incremental revenue and profit, considering all elements of the cost to serve.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Stock Controlling or customer collaboration
- Skill at transforming and interpreting large amounts of data from a variety of sources to enable informed fast paced decisions.
- Proficient in Excel and able to use functions such as Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.
- Able to form effective working relationships with internal and external multi-functional teams using excellent communication skills: able to give clarity and set direction in a fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time.
- Continuous improvement mindset with a desire to improve current processes and implement best practices.
- Natural curiosity, can do attitude and ambition. Comfortable with ambiguity.
For more information on this role, please call the Siamo Coventry office - To apply for this role please use your CV and a member of the team in the Coventry Branch will be in touch ASAP!