Supply Chain Administrator - Part Time
Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for a supply chain administrator to work on an ongoing basis for our client based in Desford.
The incumbent will be required to work closely with the Inbound Logistics team, Proof of export and Reverse logistics teams.
- Including but not limited to helping the teams above with general admin duties
- Arranging transport/courier collections working towards rapid delivery of parts to Neovia and customers
- Data input of exported shipments & capture of Proof of Export
- Report creation, turnaround statistical reporting, data logging
- Work closely with the team leaders to determine continuous process improvements
The above is a requirement of the role but is not limited to and other admin duties may be required.
- The successful candidate will have prior experience in a Logistics environment.
- Excellent Microsoft package skills.
- Strong planning & organising skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- The person needs to have good attention to detail and take ownership of issues through to resolution
- SAP knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- 00am - 14:00pm (Monday - Friday)
Please apply today or call Jarred on 02476374741 to find out more about this exciting role, and the many additional benefits of working with the award winning Siamo Group.