Supply Chain Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our client's Inbound Transport Team, based in Desford, Leicestershire.
This role is to cover sickness and holidays for the next 3 months, with opportunities for a permanent contract.
The hours of work are:
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00, £8.90 per hour.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the Inbound Logistics team, Proof of Export and Reverse Logistics teams along with our client's global network.
The successful candidate be responsible for the following:
- Work within a team and consistently demonstrate the company values: Values in action, integrity, highest levels of professionalism, attitude, co-operations, temperament and policy compliance.
- Including but not limited to helping the teams above with general admin duties
- Arranging transport/courier collections working towards rapid delivery of parts to our client and their customers
- Data input of exported shipments & capture of Proof of Export
- Report creation, turnaround statistical reporting, data logging
- Work closely with the team leaders to determine continuous process improvements
In return, we can offer:
- Progression opportunities.
- Onsite subsidised canteen.
- Free onsite parking
- Access to Siamo Benefits scheme from day 1.
Siamo will automatically enrol you to our Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service set up by Siamo, which includes free life insurance, that is aimed to reward all Siamo employees. Siamo Benefits aim is to save our candidates money when shopping online, in store or by phone with access to over 1,600 discount, cashback and voucher partners. We aim to bring you the best deals, offers and savings.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the role or would like to discuss in more detail, then we would like to hear from you. Please call Daisy at Siamo on 07741 659320.