The main aspects of the above position are as follows:-
- Being the first line of contact in the office.
- Providing prompt and accurate quotations to customer enquiries and follow up with SPM programme scheduling call backs etc.
- Deal with all incoming enquiries.
- Contact and maintain a relationship with top customers.
- Look to increase sales of the accounts.
- New Business growth, through sales calls, to hit KPI.
- Up selling products to new and existing customers.
- Processing customer orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Pro-active sending and following up of samples.
- Maintaining an updated SPM system.
- Customer service after order has shipped.
- Achieve company and individual KPI's as set.
- Building customer relationships via the telephone.
- Monitoring sales figures for each product and targeting areas which require increased sales.
- Identify new sales opportunities proactively call potential customers and followed up to ensure a sales pipeline.
- Agreeing despatch dates with production.
- Ensure sufficient quality samples, properly labelled are available to send out.
- Logging and dealing with customer complaints in accordance with ISO procedures.
- General office duties
Salary would be between £19k - £24k depending on experience.
- 5 hours a week, Monday -Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 4.30pm - half an hour lunch each day. (no shift work, no overtime)
20 days holiday pro-rata per annum initially, rising 1 day per year for service (also all standard Bank holidays)
Pension, life assurance.