Commissioning & Handover Engineer
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Commissioning & Handover Engineer to cover London and the Home Counties.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience within the fire alarm and detection systems.
The area coverage will be London and the Home Counties you will ideally be located in the Basingstoke/Reading/Guildford.
The role involves servicing and installing fire alarms and detection systems for Gent, Advanced Intruder alarm systems - Scantronic, Texecom Access Control Systems - Paxton, TDSI closed circuit television systems - Honeywell, Vista.
A company vehicle will be provided for business use and a fuel card, you will need your own hand tools and the company will provide all plant necessary.
You will be provided a company phone and laptop.
- Provide technical support to engineers
- Final Completion of installation and fixing
- Carry out commissioning as and when required
- Hand over of jobs/paper work and all drawings are correctly marked up/filled
- On/off site training/guidance with engineers
- Communication with site and engineers to ensure smooth running of jobs
Hours of work will be - 08.30am - 17.30pm ( out of hours emergency is required ) with excellent overtime rates !!
Salary - £36k - £45k - depending on experience
Should you be interested in this role and have alarm and detection service and installing experience, please apply asap!!!