We are currently recruiting for a client in Dunstable who need experienced Sales Execs!
If you have the relevant experience below and want to work on an excellent bonus structure along with a basic salary then please apply.
JOB TITLE: Sales Advisor REPORTING TO: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Dunstable DEPARTMENT: Call Centre Sales Team
SALARY: OTE £25k - £60k (genuine potential earnings, including basic
annual salary of £16,443 per annum - incrementally rising to a maximum of
£17,409 per annum after four years, together with generous bonus/incentive
Optional Private Medical Insurance is available after an initial period of three
A £500 retainer bonus is payable for the first 3 complete months or the Sales
Advisor's bonus whichever is the greater.
HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT: 20 days per annum, increasing by one day (after two
years' service) to 21 days, and thereafter one additional day per annum to a
maximum of 25 days.
Hours of work are 9am-5pm
- We are seeking high calibre, self-motivated Sales Negotiators to join our
sales teams at our High Street centre in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Responding to incoming telephone enquiries generated by our extensive
marketing campaigns, the objective is to sell our products.
- To meet / exceed regularly set sales targets.
- To maximise sales by the effective handling of customer enquiries using
positive listening, questioning, influencing and negotiating techniques to best match customers' requirements.
- To ensure that all incoming telephone calls are handled in a timely and
professional manner to meet / exceed targets for levels of productivity and performance in the call centre.
- To develop a thorough understanding of our rules, services and processes along with a clear knowledge of our intranet sales system.
- To deliver quality customer service, by ensuring that customers' needs areidentified, met and exceeded wherever possible.
- To embrace change and adapt positively and professionally to changeswithin our systems and procedures.
- To ensure that all communication and training is fully understood and
converted to enhance working practices, levels of customer service and productivity.
- To be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes,
participates, communicates and competes in the team environment.
- To display consistently excellent timekeeping and a flexible approach to working hours.
IDEAL PERSONAL QUALITIES, ATTRIBUTES, KNOWLEDGE &
- Strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good self-motivator able to work on own initiative with minimumsupervision
- Sound customer service skills
- Professional in appearance, manner and attitude
- Articulate, literate, numerate and computer-literate
? Experience of selling within a call centre environment
Please apply now if interested and have all the above...