Supervisor - Greenford
Siamo Recruitment is currently looking for an individual to join our onsite team as a site supervisor in Greenford. We're looking for someone who is keen, hardworking and who enjoys interacting with people. They must also be confident in challenging staff and following through procedures. Experience is preferred.
Main duties will include but not limited to:
- Monitoring and coaching new starters in their first few weeks.
- Working with staff to improve their performance.
- Working in the warehouse to maintain standards of accuracy and stacking.
- Monitoring and appraising staff on their productivity.
- Liaising between the customer and the Siamo onsite team.
- Building relationships.
- Generating overtime hours and manipulating daily reports as and when required.
- Maintaining and recording a record of conversations with colleagues.
- Carrying out general administrative duties.
The main shift for this role will be mornings and afternoons so any candidates applying must have a high degree of flexibility. The position is for 40 hours per week, this will include weekends.
All candidates must be able to use Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, and be confident with computer systems and data handling/spreadsheets.
Full training will also be provided on the in-house system.
We're looking to pay £9.50 per hour for this vacancy, paid weekly.
This is a really great opportunity to make your own impact on a friendly and established site.
Thanks for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Siamo Team Greenford.