Spanish & Italian speak - Customer Service
- *THIS ROLE IS A SPANISH & ITALIAN SPEAKING ROLE**
Description / Responsibilities of Position:
This role is primarily responsible for managing the relationship with customers, on a day to day basis. Primary contact will be via the telephone, taking customer calls and handling them in an appropriate manner.
The main responsibilities include:
- To take individual responsibility for a number of customer accounts
- To handle and answer all incoming phone calls from customers
- To respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests primarily by phone but also by e-mail and taking ownership to ensure the customer receives a high level of service at all times.
- To handle and resolve customer complaints timely and in a professional manner.
- To direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal resources.
- To follow up customer orders with internal departments on time and update customers proactively
- To communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- To record details of actions taken
- To follow up on customer interactions
- To escalate issues to the Team Leader or Management level on time.
- To support other Customer Care team roles when required/requested.
- To support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
- Experience with SAP R3
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Customer focused
- Stress tolerance
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team minded
- Self motivated
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Italian
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
Pay rate - £10 p/h
Candidates who speak just Spanish or Italian will be considered as well as candidates who can speak both languages.