Siamo Group is an award-winning agency and one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK. We have experienced continued growth, year on year, for the last 10 years. As a result of that success, Siamo now has over 40 on-site locations, as well as a thriving Branch network, having started as a one branch concern in 1984.
We are now looking to recruit a new member to join our successful onsite team in Erith , this is for the position of Recruitment Manager.
Experience within the recruitment industry is preferred but not essential.
Importantly we are looking for someone with a flexible approach to their working hours and a good work ethic
A good solid work history, as well as a desire to progress within your career.
What can Siamo offer you?
- On Target Earnings of £27,000.
- Full on the job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts.
- The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
- Reporting to the Contract Manager, you will be solely responsible for the on-site recruitment function and the improvement of search & selection practices whilst delivering a consistent level of quality workers.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that weekly recruitment targets are achieved
- Hours This will predominately be day shifts Mon - Fri with some flexibility required based on the needs of the business and client. There will be an expectation for some weekend working (when required) as well as shared responsibility for an out of hours' mobile phone.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Source candidates and conduct interviews.
- Write and maintain up to date live adverts across mainstream job boards.
- Build a strong local social media following.
- Ensure applicants are contacted within 24hrs of application.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer for a strategic recruitment partnership.
- Conduct regular market analysis on the local labour market enabling the senior management team to proactively react where necessary
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please forward your CV to Sam Kightley at Siamo Recruitment at: email@example.com or call: 07884 566301