Sheet Metal Fabricator
To manufacture heat exchangers and cooling packs from drawings provided by our internal product design department.
This position offers an interesting and varied job for an individual who has practical engineering abilities and proven ability in meeting deadlines whilst maintaining highest quality standards of workmanship.
- To manufacture quality heat exchangers and cooling pack assemblies from engineering drawings.
- To liaise with engineers to understand / clarify their heat exchanger and requirements.
- Responsible for checking and signing for quality of own work against engineering drawings prior to submitting to Supervisor.
- Good problem solving skills, discipline and prioritising essential.
- Fully skilled in sheet metal fabrication, ideally apprentice trained.
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Ability to construct patterns and templates for sheet metal working.
- T.I.G welding experience mainly aluminium but some steel welding skills required.
- Knowledge of C.M.T would be beneficial
- Good machining skills using 3 axis
- Team player with good communication skills
- Awareness of H&S
- The ability to work under pressure