Sign Maker/ Fitter **Based in Derby**
Sign Maker/Fitter Derby
Are you looking for an exciting role to build on your sign making and fitting skills?
Our Client the UK's largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express! As a key member of our Derby signage production department, you will thrive with the diversity of work our centre handles each day, giving you the ideal opportunity to develop new skills, really make a difference and to grow with the business.
- This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday-Friday 08.00 - 5.00pm
- Working in our clients busy, friendly production centre in Derby, culture and career choice are at the heart of everything we do.
Duties will include:
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a great understanding of different signage and manufacturing techniques
- Preparation, printing, cutting and laminating vinyl
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including panels, fascia's, windows and vehicles
- Carrying out fascia and post-mounted installations using power tools and access equipment
- A minimum of one year in the application of vehicle livery and the production and installation of signs and graphics
- Experience using design software, plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Reliable, good time keeping and strong work ethic
- Professional, flexible, enthusiastic, you are a good communicator, well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- A strong understanding of the importance of health & safety
A little bit about our client
- Based in Derby and is part of the largest signage network in the UK.
- We are well established and founded on a good working environment and support network
- Have a great team and work with great clients
- Monthly target-based bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Rarely work weekends and shut for Christmas and New Year
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org